Monday, September 22, 2014

D&C Scripture Mastery #3 Practice Quiz

For this quiz I had the students discuss it on the chalk board.  Then I handed out this practice test.  I had them take the test.  When they were finished I had them turn the test over and write it again on the back with no prompts.  Then underneath that had to write the scripture reference for scripture Mastery 1 and 2.  They all did very well.


D&C Scripture Mastery #3 Practice Quiz


To use this just click on the picture to make it large.  
Right click and save it into you pictures or copy and paste it into your printing program.

It prints out 4 quizzes per page.  



Here is the target that I made to go with this scripture mastery.  For the other targets go to the other scripture mastery links
Front Side:


Back Side:
The Seminary in a Sack item for this scripture is two googly eyes that were hot glued together.  To see all of the Seminary in a Sack items click on the picture below:



To see all my Seminary Ideas go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment