Friday, May 18, 2018

"Believe in God and Yourself" quote by Jeffrey R. Holland Printout, Believe in the Book of Mormon Printout - Easy and Cheap Gift for LDS




It's the end to another year of LDS Seminary.  This year we studied the Book of Mormon.  I always give the students a gift at the end of the year.  Here is what I came up with:



I love this quote from Jeffrey R. Holland - "Believe in God and Yourself.  You are doing better than you think you are!"

I made this printout and put it in some dollar store 4x6 picture frames.  Here is the printout.  If you want to use them just right click on the picture and copy it or save it into your pictures.


Full sheet of paper 4x6 print
4x6 print



Then I tied a jute bow around the frame and added a tag that said "Believe in the Book of Mormon".



Here's the printout for "Believe in the Book of Mormon".  I printed mine out on gold cardstock that I bought at Walmart.


I also gave them this "Believe" washer with a leather necklace that I bought on Amazon.  I told them they could wear it as a necklace or make it into a bracelet.


Here are the links to by these items:


This means that both gifts together came to about $1.60!  
Not bad for when your buying for 30 students.

The kids seemed to really like it.  I saw a lot of them wearing them at the breakfast the next day.

I showed this short video from Elder L. Whitney Clayton called "Choose to Believe."

It turned out to be a great lesson!

To see all of my Book of Mormon Seminary 




No comments:

Post a Comment