Thursday, January 11, 2018

Map of the Book of Mormon until King Mosiah II

While teaching Mosiah I drew a huge map on the board.  Some days I would come in and it would be erased.  It got frustrating, so I decided to make my own map.  

Here is my version.  If you would like to have a copy then just click on it to make it larger.  Then right click and copy and paste it into your printing program.  You can also save it into your pictures.



I printed out a copy for each student to have plus I sent a copy of the map to Staples and had a copy printed out on Engineer print for about $4.  Here is a picture of it.

It has made my life so much easier.  Now the students can follow along as we learn about the different groups of people and places in the Book of Mormon.








No comments:

Post a Comment