Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CSI - Was Joseph Smith a Prophet? A fun activity to review the life of Joseph Smith


We have been studying the Doctrine and Covenants all year and now the students need to write an essay question for the Assessment Test.  I thought it would be beneficial for them to do a review lesson where they looked for clues to decide if Joseph Smith was a prophet.  I printed out most of my information from the 

Then I had the students write what clues that they found on the paper below.  If you would like to print out a copy for yourself, just click on the picture to make it larger.  Then right click on your mouse and save it into you pictures, or you can copy and paste it into your printing program.


I had each student report what they had found and then I put the paper up on the board.  When we were done, we decided that Joseph Smith was definitely a Prophet of God.


Here is what my students reported to the class:

No comments:

Post a Comment