Friday, October 13, 2023

Religious Gift Ideas with Handouts for #Seminary or #Ministering or #YoungWomens or #YoungMens or #ReliefSociety or #ActivityDays or #Primary #LDS

 I have been putting together gift ideas for years.  It's kind of a hobby for me.  Since I was released from seminary I have not been doing as many, and I really miss it.  I thought this page would be fun to post something every month to take to my ministering sisters.  I hope that you can find some things that you can use in your life.  Please leave a comment and follow me.  I would love to hear from you!




Love is Spoke Here (Sweater, cold, warmth):

This gift idea is on warmth.  The quote used comes from the Conference talk  "Love Is Spoken Here" by By Elder Gerrit W. Gong of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. 



I bought some "Sweater Weather" hand soap from Bath and Body.  I wanted a nice quote to go with it so I put this handout together.  

There are many other things that could be given as a gift, such as gloves, a scarf, hand warmers, a beanie, etc.







Links to other Holly's Home religious gift ideas:




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment