Thursday, October 30, 2014

Create a "Meet the Mormons" - "I'm a Mormon" Book



With the new "Meet the Mormons" Movie that is out, and all of the fun "and I'm a Mormon" videos that are out, our Seminary decided to make a book to give to our Stake President.  Here is how we did it:

Here is the cover of ours:

We printed everything out on white card-stock.  If you want to use the one below, just click on the picture to make it large.  Then right click and save it into your pictures or copy and paste it into your print program.



I designed a more generic cover if you would like to use it:

Then on the first page we put this song.  It is our Stake President's favorite song:



Here is another version done in the chalk board style:


Then we made copies of the page below for each student. We had previously taken pictures of each student so that they were already to go.  We then had them each fill out their own.




Here is a sample one that I did of my daughter:



After they had completed an "I'm a Mormon" sheet we sent them out with a Book of Mormon and this handout to help them know how to prepare for sharing it with a friend. Just click on it if you want to get a copy.


The students had a lot of fun making the book 
and our Stake President loved it!

I hope yours turns out great.




No comments:

Post a Comment