Sunday, September 7, 2014

Seminary Graduation Requirements and D & C Scripture Mastery for Seminary Journals

I wanted the students to have a small copy of the graduation requirements and Scripture Mastery that they could glue in their journals.  Just right click and save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your print program.


Seminary Graduation Requirements:




D&C Scripture Mastery:





Seminary Reading Chart

I realize that your school year is most likely a different calendar than our school year, but I have a small reading chart that you might be able to use.  


D&C Reading Chart 1st Semester:




 Mini Reading Certificate:


I decided to reward the students with a mini certificate that they could put into their journals.     Here is a printout for you to use.  the award sticker I bought at Walmart.  I just thought that it added a nice touch.




D&C Reading Chart 2nd Semester:


On Wednesdays I had the students all compete in a reading competition.  The winner gets a bag of gummy worms.  To get the free printable click on the picture below.  Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the blog to get the printout of scripture version,


To see all of my ideas that I have used in my Seminary Class just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment