Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Choose Faith Printout - Quote by Bishop Richard C. Edgley

Sometimes I substitute for seminary and as I was preparing my lesson for 3 Nephi 1 (https://www.lds.org/manual/book-of-mormon-seminary-teacher-manual-2013/3-nephi/lesson-116?lang=eng) I read this quote by Bishop Richard C. Edgley.  I just loved it and wanted to give the students a copy that they could keep for their scriptures or in their notebooks so I made this printable version.  I thought others might be able to use it so I am posting it on my blog.  To use it just click on the picture to make it larger, then right click your mouse and save it into your pictures or copy and paste it into your printing program.  You can resize it to the size that you need.  I also have a version to print 4 per page that you can use below:

No comments:

Post a Comment