Friday, January 11, 2019

Scripture Man, Scripture Scarecrow, Scripture Cupid, Scripture Leprechaun, Scripture Rabbit, Scripture Garden & Scripture Snowman Printouts and Rules #Scriptureman

I want to thank whoever created this game.  It is a lot of fun to play in class.  The reason that I am doing this post is because I always have such a hard time trying to find the game when I need it and the version I was using was very old.  I was trying to update it and decided, "Oh, what the heck, just redo the whole thing instead of trying to cut a paste!"  So here it is.  Maybe it will help you also.

Here are the versions that I have:
Scripture Man, Nice and Mean Versions
Scripture Scarecrow, Nice and Mean Versions
Scripture Snowman, Nice and Mean Versions
Scripture Cupid, Nice Version Only
Scripture Leprechaun, Nice Version Only
Scripture Rabbit, Nice Version Only
Scripture Garden, Nice Version Only


If you are familiar with the old version you will notice that I changed mine up a bit.  I decided to to it with more of a 3 degrees of glory theme.

After playing this with my students a couple of times they informed me that they hate the bomb that makes them lose all of their points.  Because of this I have made a nicer version where the bomb only causes them to lose 50 points.  I have included both versions.

If you want to use it just copy and paste it into your printing program, or right click and save it into your pictures.







Meaner Version:

Nicer Version:


 Scarecrow Nicer Version:

Scarecrow Meaner Version:




To make the game go quicker you can tell the students to draw an 8 for the snowman, and a squiggly line for the melted snowman.

Meaner Version:

Nicer Version:

Nice Version only of Scripture Cupid:


Scripture Leprechaun


Scripture Rabbit, Nice Version Only



Scripture Garden, Nice Version Only








Enjoy playing the game!  

Here are links to games that I have played with my class:

Lesson 83 D&C 78-80

Lesson 92 D&C 88:41-69


I hope this helps.  
To see some of my other ideas just click on the pictures below.

If any of you are looking for a version of the game that is not based on religion I have another version called Education Scarecrow,  Education Man and Education Snowman




I also made a Harry Potter version!


















1 comment: